Skip to main content
Individual study space @ Research Commons now available by reservation. All other Libraries spaces are closed. Online resources and support are available 24/7! UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
Publications & Professional Contributions
- Ray, L. and Mundt, M. (2017) Shifting Focus: UX to Foster Interdisciplinary Scholarly Community. In Preistner, A (Ed.) User Experience in Libraries Yearbook 2017. UX in Libraries, Cambridge, England.
- Ray, L., and Macy, K. (2015). Assessment in a Space Designed for Experimentation: The University of Washington Libraries Research Commons. In Proceedings of the 2014 Library Assessment Conference. Building Effective, Sustainable, Practical Assessment. August 4–6, 2014 Seattle, WA. p 507-516.
- Ray, Lauren, Tawatao, Christine, Ward, Jennifer and Hungerford, Rachel. (2010). LibGuides Usability Testing: Customizing a Product to Work for Your Users. In Proceedings of the 2010 Library Assessment Conference: Building Effective, Sustainable, Practical Assessment. Baltimore, MD. p 369-385.
- Ray, L. (October 2017). Midnight Librarian: Facilitating Online Learning and Research from PST to CET. [Poster] New Directions for Libraries, Scholars, and Partnerships: an International Symposium, Center for Research Libraries, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Ray, L., Stevens, E., and Mundt, M. (September 2017). Showcasing Information Literacy: Library Events and Programs. [Workshop] European Conference on Information Literacy, St Malo, France.
- Ray, L. and Mundt, M. (June 2017). Shifting Focus: Using UX to Foster Interdisciplinary Scholarly Community. [Presentation]. User Experience in Libraries (UX Libs) III conference, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Ray, L. and Raftus, D. (August 2014). Library as Salon: Emerging Models of Interdisciplinary Connection in an Experimental Space. [Poster]. IFLA World Library and Information Congress, Lyon, France.
- Ray, L. and Horning, C. (June 2014). All Tomorrow’s Programs: New Modes of Librarian Engagement and Student Collaboration at the UW Libraries Research Commons. [Presentation]. 7th Annual Canadian Learning Commons Conference, Sherbrooke, Quebec.
- Ray, L., Whatley, K., Collard, S. and Chung, G. (October 2011). Creating the Research Commons: the New York University and University of Washington Experience. [Presentation]. EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA.