1. Develop Your Search Strategy
2. Search using combination of indexing terms and keywords
3. Document/Save your search strategy using History or MyNCBI
4. Organize, annotate, and format paper or thesis bibliographies using Citation Management Software
5. Contact a HSL Librarian for assistance
Short video showing how to access full text journal articles.
1959 NE Pacific Street | T334 Health Sciences Building | Box 357155 | Seattle, WA 98195-7155 | 206-543-3390
© 2022 University of Washington | Seattle, WA
Text on this page created by UW Libraries is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
Images and video are not included.