Skip to Main Content

Food and Housing Insecurities: Home

Central location for information and resources for students experiencing food and housing insecurity.


These are community resources that are available to you, we do not necessarily endorse any of them. If you are a UW Tacoma student, please contact Student Advocacy for specialized recommendations and support. Contact information for Student Advocacy and Support can be found on the "On Campus Resources" page.


If you are a for-profit company wanting to be highlighted, please do not contact. This is not an advertising avenue and no for-profit entities will be added, regardless of how well you think your product fits the audience.