Skip to Main Content
What's in the guide
This webpage provides starting points for researching your human rights project.
- Background info - country reports and overviews of human right topics.
- Instruments - treaties and other texts.
- Scholarship & analysis - tools for finding secondary research such as journal articles.
- Non governmental organizations - organizations that advocate for human rights.
- Writing & Citing - tools and services to support your writing.
[Rohingya refugees in Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh carrying a piece of cloth with demands in protest of repatriation to Myanmar, which many in the community see as a dangerous return trip.]
Political Science and Public Policy Librarian