Skip to main content
Individual study space @ Research Commons now available by reservation. All other Libraries spaces are closed. Online resources and support are available 24/7! UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
Societal Impacts of COVID-19
COVID-19 in America: Response, Issues, and Law (HeinOnline)
Scholarly articles & links on the Economic, Global, Health, and Societal impacts of COVID-19.
World Bank: Understanding the Coronavirus pandemic through data
* Real-time data, statistical indicators, and other types of data that are relevant to the coronavirus pandemic.
* Data from the World Bank’s data catalog and other authoritative sources.
Global Social Responses to COVID-19 Web Archive (Ivy Plus Libraries Confederation)
* Documents regional social responses to the pandemic.
* Emphasis on websites produced by underrepresented ethnicities and stateless groups
* Content includes humanitarian relief, education, art & culture, regional news, and NGO websites.