Skip to Main Content
For the most current information on the status of Libraries operations, services and policies visit UW Libraries Operations Updates. Online resources and support are available 24/7
COVID-19 Evidence Network to support Decision-making (COVID-END)
Global network of evidence-synthesis and guideline development groups addressing all aspects of the pandemic response: public-health measures, clinical management, and economic and social responses.
Preprint server custom search - COVID-19 literature
Simultaneous search of COVID-19 literature in multiple preprint servers, including researchsquare.com, medrxiv.org, The Lancet, semanticscholar.org, biorxiv.org, and outbreaksci.prereview.org.
COVID-19 research database
* De-identified and limited datasets from medical and pharmacy claims data, electronic health record (EHR) data, mortality data, and consumer data.
* Researchers can apply for access.
COVID-19 Community Profile Report (White House COVID-19 Team)
* Focuses on recent COVID-19 outcomes in the last seven days and changes relative to the week prior
* Provides additional contextual information at the county, CBSA, state and regional levels
* Supports rapid visual interpretation of results with color thresholds