Skip to Main Content
Using Library Resources
OFF-CAMPUS ACCESS TO LIBRARY RESOURCES
- When off-campus, use library links to databases (including PubMed) and journals. You'll be prompted to log in with your UW NetID to gain access to UW subscriptions. Learn more here.
- Consider setting up Husky OnNet for off-campus access.
GETTING TO FULL TEXT ARTICLES
LIBRARY UPDATES DURING COVID-19
- The latest information about library services and spaces will be posted on our library updates page.
Key Library Research Resources
BIOENGINEERING RESEARCH GUIDE
- Recommended research resources in Bioengineering
- Article databases, technical reports, reference books, standards, & research tips
MATCHING YOUR RESEARCH QUESTION TO A DATABASE