Skip to main content
Using Library Resources
OFF-CAMPUS ACCESS TO LIBRARY RESOURCES
- When off-campus, use library links to databases (including PubMed) and journals. You'll be prompted to log in with your UW NetID to gain access to UW subscriptions. Learn more here.
- Consider setting up Husky OnNet for off-campus access.
GETTING TO FULL TEXT ARTICLES
LIBRARY STUDY ROOMS
Key Library Research Resources
BIOENGINEERING RESEARCH GUIDE
- Portal to recommended research resources in Bioengineering
- Article databases, technical reports, reference books, & research tips
MATCHING YOUR RESEARCH QUESTION TO A DATABASE
- Biomedical research and clinical care? Try PubMed.
- Engineering articles, conference papers, standards, and technical reports? Try IEEE or Engineering Village (Compendex & INSPEC).
- Chemistry and biotechnology articles and patents; chemical and material properties? Try SciFinder.
- Citation chasing across the scientific literature (who cited this paper?): Try Web of Science.
- Market reports? Try BCC Research.