Skip to Main Content
Publications & Professional Contributions
- "Pushing the Edge: Explore, Engage, Extend: The 14th National Conference Wrap Up" (with E. Appel). College & Research Library News, June 2009, 70:330-337.
- "The Must List: Lattes, magnets, and six other ways to connect with your users." ACRL News. March 2005.
- "What did your library do on September 11, 2004? Libraries around the world host The September Project" (with S. Kane). ACRL Washington Newsletter. Fall 2004.
- Market Analysis and Pricing Strategies of Electronic Databases (with T.Y. Lau). Conference paper for the Conference on Library Administration and Management in the Digital Age, May 31, 2002.
- Editor, Newspaper Genre List
- “Engaging Students in the Game of Research” (with T. Mudrock). Poster session, American Library Association, 2006.
- “The Visible Subject Librarian: Establishing Your Presence Among Faculty & Students” (with T. Mudrock). Poster session, American Library Association, 2006.
- "Engaging Students in the Game of Research" (with T. Mudrock). Presentation, Loex of the West, 2005.
- "Redesigning Web Research Guides to Suit Our Users' Needs" (with J. Ward). Presentation, Online Northwest 2005.
- "Minding the Gap: Generational Issues in Recruitment and the Work Place." Invited member of presentation panel, ALCTS President's Program, American Library Association, 2003.
- "Acid-Free CONTENT: Creating a Digital Newspaper Archive." Poster session, American Library Association, 2001.
Selected Web Sites:
Communication & News Librarian