For FAQs and current status of services and policies see UW Libraries Operations Updates
Please see below for an example of downloading downloading eBooks from a the ProQuest eBook Central on a mobile device. This platform requires the use of Adobe Digital Editions or Bluefire Reader to download materials. To browse UW collections found from other platforms, visit the Collections A-Z tab.
1. Make sure you have Bluefire Reader downloaded to your mobile device (you'll need it to download and read the book you've selected).
2. Once you've selected an eBook, click a link under "View It"
3. When viewing the book, tap "Download Book"
4. A page will prompt you to tap "Open in Bluefire Reader"
5. If you're not already logged in, Bluefire Reader will prompt you to log in with an Adobe ID
6. Once you're signed in, the book will open