Skip to Main Content
All Libraries are open with limited hours. Masks required, no eating allowed. Online resources and support are available 24/7 UW Libraries Operations Updates
Each dataset content page includes:
- A description of the data
- A definition an illustrative example of the method
- Instruction on how to apply the method to the data
- Tips for presenting the findings
- A link to the original complete dataset or research project when available
Download the data to practice your analysis.
What are SAGE Research Methods Datasets?
SAGE Research Methods Datasets is a collection of quantitative and qualitative datasets taken from government sources and academic research. Use these sample datasets to master new methods.
Datasets can be found by: method, discipline, or data type. They are also included in your SRM search results.