After hours access is available to current UW health sciences students with authorized Husky card access (check with your school / department to see if you have access).
Your safety is of utmost concern. Please follow the procedures and tips below.
- At closing time, all library users must leave the library.
- Fifteen minutes after closing, students with authorized Husky card access may re-enter the library at the second floor entrance by tapping their Husky card on the card reader. Do not allow others to enter on your tap. No tap, no entry.
- When exiting the library, tap your Husky card on your way out.
- Keep your Husky card handy to show security upon request.
- Do not assume that only authorized personnel are in the building when it is closed.
- Report all suspicious persons or incidents to the UW Police by calling 911.