Skip to Main Content
All UW Libraries are CLOSED but online resources and support are available 24/7! Please see our COVID-Update page for reopening dates and hours starting in September. UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
How I Can Help You
For students, I can:
- Recommend the best e-journals, article databases and resources to search for your research topic
- Answer your questions via email, phone or in-person
- Meet with you individually or as a group to work on your research assignment and paper, or to talk about your research topic or discuss research strategies.
For faculty, I can:
- Introduce your students to research tools and strategies via a research workshop
- Discuss ways to best incorporate research skills and library materials into your class assignments
- Collaborate with you to incorporate information literacy into the curriculum
- Consult on teaching and learning in the Odegaard Library Active Learning Classrooms.
UW Subject Librarians
Make an appointment with subject experts for personal in-depth help
Get help by phone, online, via email or text message
Quick instructions and short video tutorials on common library-related tasks and questions