Skip to Main Content
Education & Professional Activities
- CopyrightX Course - Harvard Law, 2021
- MLS - Emporia State University, 2019
- BS, Mathematics - Harvey Mudd College, 2017
- American Library Association
- Association of College & Research Libraries
- Special Library Association
- Physics, Astronomy, Mathematics Division
Selected Presentations & Publications
- Wyld, K. & Beard, L. (June 2021). Open Access, Open Minds: Measuring Institutional Participation in OA Publishing. Presentation at ALA 2021 Science & Technology Section Poster Session.
- Fakouri, M., Wyld, K. & Seabrook, S. (July 2021). U.S. Copyright Basics & Resources. Workshop through the University of Washington Libraries Open Scholarship Commons.
My favorite field of mathematics: Non-Euclidean Geometry
My favorite programming language: Prolog
My research interests: Information Seeking Behaviors of STEM Researchers (aka, how do you find the resources you need?), Copyright and citation behaviors in mathematics and computer science
Outside of work I: walk my dog (Uhura) & volunteer with the Organization for Transformative Works