Skip to Main Content
Important Tools for Grad School & Beyond
Contact Your Psychology Librarian!
I'm happy to help you with things such as:
- Literature reviews and systematic reviews.
- Monitoring the literature.
- Citation managers like EndNote and Zotero.
- Author profiles and ORCID IDs.
Key UW Libraries Resources
PSYCHOLOGY RESEARCH GUIDE
- Your home for recommended resources for psychology research.
- Articles, books, psychological tests, research methods, and DSM-V.
OFF-CAMPUS ACCESS TO LIBRARY RESOURCES
- Use links from the UW Libraries website to journal articles and databases so you're recognized as being affiliated with UW.
- Consider installing the proxy bookmarklet or using Husky OnNet for those times when you didn't start with the UW Libraries website.
FULL TEXT ARTICLES
- When searching UW Libraries databases look for the UW "Check for Full Text" icon. If it doesn't lead you to the full text, use the document delivery service to request a free copy.
- Because PubMed and Google Scholar are freely accessible databases, you'll want to customize them to show links to UW full text articles.
MATCHING YOUR QUESTION TO A LITERATURE DATABASE
DATABASE SEARCHING TIPS
GRADUATE FUNDING INFORMATION SERVICE
OPEN SCHOLARSHIP COMMONS
- Individual support and workshops on data visualization, publishing, research data management, open access, and research impact.