Skip to Main Content
Select Libraries are open. Online resources and support are available 24/7! Please see our COVID-Update page for reopening dates and hours starting in September. UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
Welcome to the Research Guide for Transportation Planning
|This guide lists recommends starting points for literature research in transportation engineering and planning. From here you can also connect with other UW Libraries related services.
- Research - key starting points for research, and services for accessing materials. List of recommended list of databases for finding articles and other literature.
- Connect from off-campus- what you need to know to work on UW Library research from home or work.
- Dissertations & Theses- how to find published dissertations and how to publish your own.
- Manage your citations -tools for saving, organizing, and sharing your research materials.
- Work on campus - study spaces and technology
- Staying current - tools for current awareness in scholarly journals and databases.
- Questions?- ask your librarian, brush up on your skills, and learn at workshops.
Helpful Quick Links and Related Subjects Areas