Find Videos & Streaming Videos in the UW Libraries
A collection of documentaries, feature films, and television shows on DVD are available to browse and check out at the first floor of the Suzzallo Library and Odegaard Library's Must See Movies collection. Other media can be found through UW Libraries Search.
Follow these steps to locate videos in the UW Libraries.
2. Select the Show Only: Articles, Books, and More drop-down menu and select UW Libraries.
3. Type your title or topic into the search box. Select the Material Type drop-down menu and select Audio & Video. Search.
3. Select Show More to see the list of material types available in your search results.
4. Check the resource types you want to see and select Apply Filters.
5. The items in your result list are identifiable by icon and heading (videocassette, DVD video, Evideo, etc.). Streaming video titles are indicated with the EVIDEO heading. Follow the links to request or access the video.
Library of nearly one million images [UW restricted]
An individual account is required to download any image on Artstor. Users can register for an account while on campus or logged in through an institution proxy by clicking on the "Register" button on the upper right side of the page.