Skip to Main Content
Using UW Libraries Search to Find Books
You can find eBooks in two ways:
- Do your search and then on the results screen, filter your results by using the toolbar:
- Choose Availability: "Available Online" and Resource Type: "eBooks"
- And then click on the green "Apply Filters" button
- Use the Advanced Search option
- Change "Show Only" to "UW Libraries" and "Material Type" to "eBooks"
- See the eBook FAQ for more information
- By Topic - Type in the keywords that broadly describe your topic. For example: korean missionaries women
- By Title - search for a specific book by title. Type in the first few words of the book title in quotations. For example: "chosen peoples christianity"
- By Author - search for books written by a specific author. Type in the last name followed by the first name of the author in quotations. For example: "tounsel christopher"