- Groups of articles: On the search results page, select the record(s) you would like to export by clicking the checkbox next to the article title. Continue to step 3.
- Single article: While on a single article's webpage, click Export in the menu bar at the top of the page. Continue to step 3.
- Then click Export in the menu bar above the first result on that page.
- Select the export format that works for you:
- Citation managers: You may need to refer to your citation manager guide or Google the citation manager name and file format to determine which format is best for your citation manager.
- Export file type options also include Excel, Plain text file, Tab delimited file, etc., which can be attached to an email.
Saving results beyond an individual session requires creating an account. Please keep in mind that when you create an account, you are agreeing to individual Terms and Conditions with Clarivate that may include permission to collect and sell your data. Learn more about big data and privacy.
- Click the checkbox next to the article(s) you would like to save to a list on Web of Science.
- Click Add to Marked List.
- To organize your list(s), go to the folder icon for Marked List in the left-side toolbar (this toolbar is collapsed by default, click the Menu option to view more information about the icons).
Learn how to set up a search alert to receive email notifications of new articles returned by your search as they enter the database.