If UW Libraries does not have an item you are looking for, you can make a request for the item through Interlibrary Loan.
Cascadia College: Interlibrary loan provides fee-based services for Cascadia students, faculty, and staff. For more information go the Interlibrary Loan information page for Cascadia College.
1. From the UW Libraries Homepage, go to "Services" and find "Interlibrary Loan" and then select CC or UWB.
2. Click on the Interlibrary Loan link:
3. Click and enter your UW NetID and password.
Tip: If you have not used Interlibrary Loan before, this login will direct you to register your UW NetID and password.
4. To make a request, find the "New Request" options.
Choose "Request a scan" for articles and conference papers.
Choose "Request a physical item" for books, microfilm, or conference proceedings.
5. Fill in all required fields in the form and click, "Submit Request" when the form is complete and accurate.
Tip: You will be notified via email when the requested item is available.