To find out if the library has your textbook, search for it in our Course Reserves system.
1. If you believe that your textbook has been put "on reserve" for your class, you can search by clicking on Course Reserves from the Campus Library home page.
2. Click on Physical Reserves.
3. Type your instructor's last name, title of the book OR your course number.
4. Click your specific Course Number and Name, OR your Course Instructor to refine your results.
Tip: If you do not see your course or instructor, you may have to click on More options.
5. Click Availability & Request Options under the title of your textbook.
Tip: Location will tell you which library or libraries have a copy of the book. If the location says Closed Reserve, you will need to ask for the textbook at the circulation desk.
If you have any trouble or need help finding your textbook, contact the library for help!