Skip to main content
Location of Materials
- Suzzallo and Allen Libraries are the major locations for the English language and vernacular Southeast Asia collections in print, including Chinese langauge materials published in Southeast Asia.
- Extensive film collections are located in the Media Center (Suzzallo Library, 3rd floor), including a collection of non-circulating materials.
- Some English language materials on musical traditions of the region are located in the Music Library, with unique ethnographic tapes being held in the School of Music Ethnomusicology Archives.
- The Gallagher Law Library has some English language resources of interest on Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia, but most vernacular materials on Law are now located in the Suzzallo and Allen Libraries.
- Electronic resources may be found on the Southeast Asian Studies Guide.
- Microform collections and newspapers from the region are in the Microforms-Newspapers Section.
- Rare books, manuscripts and unique collections such as the Adrian Cowell film archive, are located in Special Collections.
- Specialized encyclopedias, dictionaries, concordances, and bibliographies may be located in the Reference Section in Suzzallo Library.