Skip to main content
Click to talk now with a UW Librarian (opens new window). Actual librarian may vary.
ask us!
email | chat | phone

Campus Library FAQ: How do I get a library card?

Frequently asked questions at the UWB/CC Campus Library

Your Library Card

Your Cascadia ID card or UW ID card (Husky Card) serves as your library card. Use it when checking out books and materials from UW Libraries.

  • Cascadia: New students, faculty, and staff can get their Cascadia ID cards at the Learning Center (CC2-060) or the Kodiak Corner (CC1, 1st Floor). To activate your library account, bring your ID card to the front desk on the first floor of the Campus Library.
  • UW Bothell: many new students receive their Husky Card at orientation. New employees cannot receive their Husky Card until their first day of employment. The UW Bothell Husky Card Center is located inside Husky Hall Building which sits on the northwest corner of campus across from Husky Village Apartments.
  • University of Washington Husky CardCascadia College Student ID Card

Learn More

Husky Card Program
Cascadia ID Cards

UW Libraries Borrower's Card

Campus Library Home
Contact Us/Comments
University of Washington Bothell
Box 358550 | 18225 Campus Way NE | Bothell, WA 98011
phone: 425-352-5340 (Voice & Relay)
CC BY-NC 4.0
Text on this page created by UW Libraries is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Images and video are not included. See details.