A short tutorial on how to book a study room in the Campus Library.
1. From the Campus Library homepage, click the link titled Reserve a Study Room in the top-right corner.
2. On the reservation page:
3. At the bottom of the page, adjust the reservation as needed. The default duration is either two-hours or until the room is unavailable, whichever is shortest. To change the reservation end-time, select an end-time from the drop down menu. To change the reservation start-time, click the Garbage icon and repeat step 2. Click the Submit Times button.
4. Review the listed UW Bothell & Cascadia College Campus Library and Group Study Rooms Terms & Conditions. Click the Continue button.
5. Confirm the Name and Email Address are correct. Type anything you'd like (e.g. "CSS142 study" for the Public Display Name for Reservation, then click the Submit my Booking button.
6. Your reservation is complete! You'll receive a confirmation at your UW email.
7. Please remember to logout of the session by either closing the browser or clicking the Logout button.