Skip to main content
Individual study space @ Research Commons now available by reservation. All other Libraries spaces are closed. Online resources and support are available 24/7! UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
Find Videos & Streaming Videos in the UW Libraries
A collection of documentaries, feature films, and television shows on DVD are available to browse and check out at the first floor of the Suzzallo Library and Odegaard Library's Must See Movies collection. Other media can be found through UW Libraries Search.
Follow these steps to locate videos in the UW Libraries.
2. Select the Show Only: Articles, Books, and More drop-down menu and select UW Libraries.
3. Type your title or topic into the search box. Select the Material Type drop-down menu and select Audio & Video. Search.
3. Select Show More to see the list of material types available in your search results.
4. Check the resource types you want to see and select Apply Filters. Choose the eAudio & eVideo option for streaming.
5. The items in your result list are identifiable by icon and heading (videocassette, DVD video, Evideo, etc.). Streaming video titles are indicated with the EVIDEO heading. Follow the links to request or access the video.
A web portal to museum and university collections, exhibitions, and databases of religious art online; collections encompass religious artifacts, ritual objects, fine art, calligraphy, and photographs
ATLA Cooperative Digital Resources Initiative
Digital images of woodcuts, photographs, slides, papyri, coins, maps, postcards, manuscripts, lithographs, sermons, shape-note tune books, and various forms of Christian art, architecture, and iconography
EIKON Image Database for Biblical Studies
Yale Divinity School's database of digital images in the field of Biblical studies
UW Libraries' Image Databases & Resources
Guide to image databases and recommended image web sites
Research on Religion Podcast
Hosted by Tony Gill, UW Professor of Political Science, this podcast is a user-friendly introduction to current issues in religion from a social sciences perspective.
Pew Forum Graphics
Explore Pew Forum graphics—many of which are interactive—on an array of topics and issues at the intersection of religion and public life.