Skip to main content
Individual study space @ Research Commons now available by reservation. All other Libraries spaces are closed. Online resources and support are available 24/7! UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
Limited Remote Access
Bloomberg Remote Access
While the library is closed due to COVID-19, select users (Foster students enrolled in relevant finance classes, PhD and faculty researchers) may contact the Foster Business librarians
for remote-access instructions.
- Bloomberg is a financial platform that provides real-time data, news and analytics.
- Bloomberg is available only on designated computer terminals in the Foster Business Library.
- Bloomberg requires specialized training available through business-school finance classes or self-paced tutorials on the terminal.
- Bloomberg is only accessible on designated computer terminals in the Foster Business Library.
- Users must create their own personal accounts on the Bloomberg Terminals. Only currently affiliated UW students, faculty, and staff may create Bloomberg user accounts.