Skip to main content
How to find books
Use the UW Worldcat catalog or UW Libraries catalog to search for books on Canada's Indigenous Peoples. Suggested keywords/subject headings are shown below:
- Arctic peoples
- Indians of North America - Canada
- Indigenous peoples
- Indigenous women
- First Nations
- Native language
- Native peoples - Claims
- Native peoples - Self-government
- Off-reserve Indians
- Off-reservation boarding schools
- Try a keyword search (e.g. land claims or treaties). Remember, you may need to search by province or territory as well (e.g. , canada and land claims, british columbia and off-reservation boarding school, inuit and quebec).
Use the facets on your left to refine your search results.
- Use the Advanced Search to search just a particular database, limit your search to words in the title or subject, to items at a specific UW library, or by other criteria.
North American Indian Drama
Contains 172 plays by 33 playwrights, together with detailed, fielded information on related productions, theaters, production companies, and more.