Skip to main content
What is an IGO?
- An international IGO is a group of sovereign states, often established through a treaty, with mutual intersests which works toward a unified goal.
- The links you find on this page are a good place to start looking for information from IGOs. Try searching the Intergovernmental Organization Search Engine (see link below) to find IGOs related to a topic (hunger in Africa, for example).
What kind of information do IGOs produce?
- Publications describing their work
- Publications describing and evaluating problems
- Policy suggestions
- Case studies of member nations
- International statistics covering a variety of topics
...try using one of these IGO-specific pages: