You must set up your Library account to access your library account, renew books, search online databases from home, and more! Here is some information to get you started. For best results, follow these steps in order. Please contact us if you have any questions.
1. Set up your Cascadia Network Account
- Your Network Account will provide access to your network file space and will allow you to create a UW NetID
- Get help setting up this account in the Bock Learning Center, room CC2-060
2. Get your CC Student ID card. It is your Student ID, and also your Library card!
3. Set up your UW NetID
- Setup can be done online, but staff at the Library are happy to help with this. Ask Us!
- UW NetID provides access to your online library account, off-campus access to library databases, and access to our online Group Study Room reservation system
- Note: you will need to wait about 24 hours after registering for classes before you will be able to create a NetID
4. Activate your Library Card
- Bring your CC Student ID card to the front desk on the first floor of the Campus Library
- You now have access to all Campus Library services!