Photo of MN Students by Marc Studer.
|Welcome to the library class guide for BNURS 525.
Please use the buttons (left) or the links (below) to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Finding Articles - Tips for locating the full text of articles, links to business, education and health article databases
- More Databases - Contains more database links for subjects such as business, education, nursing, psychology, and more.
- Locating Full Text - how to find the full text of an article and Interlibrary Loan information
- Find Books - link to the UW WorldCat system, and a Google books search box
- Workshop Materials - Class handout, including Julie's searching notes
- Writing Guides - Links to APA citation and writing guides, tips on getting off-campus access to UW restricted resources
Please contact me with any questions you have, or use our Ask Us a Question