For the most current information on the status of Libraries operations, services and policies visit UW Libraries Operations Updates. Online resources and support are available 24/7
The best strategy for searching in UW Libraries Search will often be to enter your keywords into the search box and then refine your search results by using the filters on the left-hand side of the page. This can be helpful when your search yields many results.
1. Enter a keyword search into the search box.
2. In the left-hand column refine your results.
3. Make sure to click 'Apply Filters' to update your search results.
4. You should see your active filters listed to the top left of your search results.
5. Add more filters to continue narrowing your search.