For FAQs and current status of services and policies see UW Libraries Operations Updates
1. Open your Zotero Desktop application
2. Download Zotero Connector for your browser.
3. Make sure you are logged into your browser with the email that is linked with your Zotero account.
4. Click and open the resource through the UW Libraries Search that you want a Zotero record for.
5. Click on your Zotero Connector. The appearance may vary (page, book, folder).
6. In the popup , check the box next to the item(s) that you wish to save in Zotero. Click OK.
7. Click on the drop down menu to select the folder you want to save the record to.
8. The record now shows in your Zotero Desktop application.
1. Click on the three little dots in the right-hand part of the item record:
2. Click on Export RIS, then Download to save the RIS file to your computer:
3. To import RIS files within Zotero, go to File ----> Import; follow the prompts and navigate to RIS file you saved to your computer (it should be called something like Primo_RIS_Export.ris) and import into Zotero.
Note: These instructions are for the new Zotero 6.0..