Skip to Main Content
How do I Export My Favorites to Excel?
UW Libraries provides a way for you to select more than one saved record and export them to Excel. The information in the export includes the following information from the record: Title, Author, Subjects, Genre, Description, Publisher, Publication Date, Edition, Format, Identifiers, and Permalink (URL to record in the catalog).
- Start by locating the UW Libraries Search tool on the Libraries homepage. Type a topic or title into the search bar, and click Search.
- Once you are in the UW Libraries Search catalog, click on the Login For All Services button. You must be logged in to UW Libraries Search to see your saved items.
- Once logged in, select the pushpin icon on the upper right-hand side of the page next to the "Your Account" button.
- Click the checkbox next to the item(s) under Saved Records that you wish to export. click the checkbox at the top of the list of Saved Records to select all on that page.
- Click the ellipsis (...) at the top of the page in order to see a variety of options on how to interact with your selected resources. In this case, we will select the Export to Excel feature.
- After you select Export to Excel, you will need to select a file type. The two options are xlsx and csv.
- When you have selected a file format, you will click on the download button.