Skip to Main Content
What is UW Libraries Search?
- UW Libraries Search allows you to discover resources and materials in various formats in the UW Libraries and Summit Libraries' collections through one search bar. Filters are available to refine your search by location, format, and many other criteria.
What does it actually search?
- UW Libraries Search shows you items owned by UW and other Summit Libraries. You can find books from other libraries by searching Worldcat.
- In addition to books, web sites, images, and more, UW Libraries search also helps you find articles from a growing number of sources including some research databases.
What are some helpful features of the system?
- Permalinks for every record provide a stable URL that you can share or save.
- Citation tools that allow you to quickly copy and paste or export citations to citation management tools.
- Limit your search to materials in a particular library building or to items that are currently not checked out.
Where can I submit my questions or comments?
- We welcome your comments and questions, and we're always happy to help you find what you need. Just Ask Us!
- For helpful search tips, see the navigation bar on the left side of this page.
Chat with a Librarian
If you need help immediately, you can speak with a librarian using our 24/7 chat service!